What Information We Collect
- Automatically Collected: We automatically collect and analyze the IP address, browser type, platform and operating system that you use when visiting our site. These items help us keep track of how many visitors come to our site but do not tell us anything personal about you. We also keep track of your purchase history at our site, pages visited, links clicked within our site and the site you may have used to reach our site.
Cookies are required to properly use our checkout process. If you turn cookies off or block cookies you may not be able to properly shop on our website.
- Information You Provide: We collect addresses, credit card numbers, email addresses and phone numbers at the time of purchase. This information allows us to ship items to you, inform you of your order's status and notify you of special events at our website.
How We Use Your Information
The personal information that you provide us is not shared with other parties except in the following situations:
- Vendors: In order to make sure that you will receive your order as quickly as possible, we may have items sent directly to you from a vendor. Vendors receive your name and shipping address and may only use this information to ship your package.
- Law Enforcement: In order to comply with the law, protect our company and our customers and to enforce our policies we may be required to release personal information to law enforcement officials.
- Address: We may, on limited occassions, share your name and mailing address with other Catholic organizations that we believe you would be interested in receiving information from. If you would like to opt-out, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email: Your email address will never be rented, sold or given to anyone outside our company except for the purposes of sending review requests through our third-party review partner, Shopper Approved.
When you register with our store, whether it is by writing a review, making a purchase or signing up as an affiliate you will have the option to receive our newsletter containing announcements about sales, new items and special events. If you do not want to receive these newsletters, just change your preferences in your account.
Occasionally we may send out email notices to all of our customers about policy changes. These emails are sent to all registered customers.
We require that all purchases be made by customers who are at least 18. Younger customers are allowed to post reviews and we welcome their input.
These policies are subject to change. We will send out email notices if they do but please check occasionally to make sure that you are informed of any changes.